Legal products that save you time and money.
Lewis Law Office, LLC offers legal products that help make your organization’s work more efficient and cost-effective. Purchasing a framework plan document, governance agreement, independent contractor agreement, or oversight committee charter can save your organization time and money while ensuring your efforts are still legally compliant and in the best interest of your business.
Legal products include:
- Individual Coverage ICHRA and Qualified Small Employer QSEHRA template plan documents
- Vendor selection and requests for proposal templates
- Investment Committee governance and policy statements
- Fund-related investment management agreements
- Trust and custodial agreements
- Administrative service and third party administrator agreements for plan sponsors
- Education foundation framework toolkit
- Internal employment tax audit toolkit
- Internal investigation toolkit
- HIPAA Train the Trainer Series ™
When should I use a legal framework, template or toolkit rather than engaging an attorney to provide specific legal advice?
If an entity – government, private employer, non-profit – is engaging a plan vendor to provide a standard service, a Lewis Law Office framework, template or toolkit can provide most of the documentation you need. Many employers and plan sponsors will rely on the vendor’s boilerplate agreements, not realizing that those agreements may not satisfy the plan sponsor’s fiduciary requirements. Lewis Law Office products are created specifically for plan sponsors to protect plan sponsors.